Birth and Beyond Photography Awards –
DATA CONTROLLER AND OWNER
Birth and Beyonds Photography Awards
Our website: www.bb-awards.com
J.M. van der Meystraat 28
1567 GB Assendelft
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
• your name
• images of you
• your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address, country and/or telephone number
• your age and/or date of birth
• your credit card or payment details (through our third party payment processor)
• your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour
• information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
• additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
• any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party
• We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
• to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
• to contact and communicate with you
• for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes
• for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
• to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you
• for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
• to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
• third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators
• our employees, contractors and/or related entities
• our existing or potential agents or business partners
• sponsors or promoters of any competition we run
• third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia
By providing us with personal information, you acknowledge that some third parties may not be regulated by the European privacy law and if any third party engages in any act or practice that contravenes the European privacy principles, it would not be accountable under it and you will not be able to seek redress under it.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION FROM THRID PARTIES:
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or optout using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR NOTICES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR PRIVACY OFFICER AT:
Birth and Beyond Photography Awards
Last update: 10-5-2019